TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Will Silverboy return, is it safe?
#1 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29
Re: Re Should I stay or should I go, tell me yes or tell me no!

He he he... When I started reading your post, I thought that LT = Long Time was referring to marriage or a common law marriage. And then you provided the definition of long time!!! :o)

#2 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

LT is "long time". Usually 2000 baht for the night. ST is "short time" which is anywhere from 1000 to 1300 baht for about an hour and a half with your girl of choice. Girls in Pattaya will ask if you want or "need" long time or short time.

#3 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Should I stay or should I go, tell me yes or tell me no!

I am in Pattaya, not Bangkok. China has no interest for me these days. It is a boring place, certainly nothing even remotely comparable to Pattaya. As for Chinese wives, or any wife, no thanks. Better to pay by the hour or the day, much cheaper. Had vomiting and the runs this morning, some bad spring rolls and curry. Lucky my LT girl had laeft by 8 am, would have been a problem otherwise.

#4 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

LT?

Light touch? I has a FBLT, a firm but light touch, just in case you wanted to know, Fifi. Men have stronger hands which is why they dominate watch-making and snooker. The stronger your hand is the less it will shake holding cues and tweezers. And maybe why you need a bloke to do that delicate brain operation. Not sexist because I couldn't care either way.

#5 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re Will Silverboy return, is it safe?

No, you don't hide which is the problem for this site :)

I have nothing to hide
#6 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

A good song. I might play it next time I m at Lisa Bar in Soi 6. Was at a fav bar of mine in LK Metro last night, there was a beautiful but a bit chubby girl from South Thailand there. She took a liking to me and the mangaress said she is new and I should go LT with her. Great until I found out she is only 19. Actually illegal to take women under 20 back to your apartment or hotel here and reception checks girls ID card.

I know it's a good time in Bangkok but I feel you should have one more crack at China. There are good wives to be had there-who can say, foxy's wife may have a sister, you don't know until you get there? You are still young enough to get a position. Girl's in bars are like renting flats it's all dead money. I don't want you to wake up one morning and that rheumatic leg won't even allow you to take the flight. What do you think?

#7 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

LT?

#8 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

A good song. I might play it next time I m at Lisa Bar in Soi 6. Was at a fav bar of mine in LK Metro last night, there was a beautiful but a bit chubby girl from South Thailand there. She took a liking to me and the mangaress said she is new and I should go LT with her. Great until I found out she is only 19. Actually illegal to take women under 20 back to your apartment or hotel here and reception checks girls ID card.

#9 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re: Should I stay or should I go, tell me yes or tell me no!

Your posts are funny, sometimes perversely so, but always appropriate. Whenever I come here, I always open your posts first.

You never use "unreasonable force", even when replying to this older guy called turnip or turnop (or something).

Please keep posting.

My word I was expecting to be frog-marched by now. Thank you so much, BeenThere.

#10 Parent BeenThere - 2018-03-29

Your posts are funny, sometimes perversely so, but always appropriate. Whenever I come here, I always open your posts first.

You never use "unreasonable force", even when replying to this older guy called turnip or turnop (or something).

Please keep posting.

#11 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

"Whatever happens to me"
I wish you the best, Taffy
You will be OK.

We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Mostly now that there are possibilities that Brexit may not happen... What do you think about that?

I do tend to bury my head in the sand quite a bit, I find news pretty depressing, and when it comes to Britain changing to such an extent that you no longer feel at home in your own land it can become unbearable. Mind you I can often miss quite important items of news, mainly on account of never watching television, in fact we don't have a TV license. I listen to classical radio and read a lot.

Brexit, well I understand that yet another referendum could take place. This would be bad news because every week that passes new voters are coming of age, pouring into, swelling the electorate, and many of those voters will be of foreign descent which wouldn't bode well for getting another good Brexit result. No, not too happy, Curious.

#12 Parent Curious - 2018-03-29

"Whatever happens to me"
I wish you the best, Taffy
You will be OK.

We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Mostly now that there are possibilities that Brexit may not happen... What do you think about that?

#13 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

Still thinking about it. I would certainly hate to be the obstacle in the way of people posting. It would be democratic. It would give even posters like Dragonized a chance to change the landscape- foxy, many others could cast a vote. We wouldn't want to see all those made-up posters voting though. There's enough posters, curious, caring and the rest of them. You could be the umpire and announce the outcome, Fifi. I am waiting for feedback. We need posters to say "Yes, I will post frequently if that daffy goes" No point me moving over unless they move in. I could set the example for others who get a lot of critisism to do the same....if they want to.

#14 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

I no longer post here but I visit once in a while.
I just wanna say today: Taffy, you're the man. Please don't go.

Gosh, brilliant of you to say that, Curious. I hope you'll post again in the future, whatever happens to me.

#15 Parent Curious - 2018-03-29

I no longer post here but I visit once in a while.
I just wanna say today: Taffy, you're the man. Please don't go.

#16 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29
Re: Re Will Silverboy return, is it safe?

Things change you know...

#17 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Oh Taffy, stay!!!!!!!!!!!!
If one has to go, Turnoi is the one who has to go.

#18 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

No problem for me, lol! I have nothing to hide. BTW, you said that I have no taste even though I buy only real 99.5 and 92.5 Sterling Silver and pink and yellow diamonds. I am currently in Soi 7 having an early gin and tonic with ting tong bar girls. Anyway, hope all is well, haha!

Hahaha, well, any peacock adornment at all even if it costs a million pounds would be tasteless for men in my opinion. I do like mechanical watches because I like things that are man-made and fit together well, which is why a Rolex spends half its life in my pocket- watches are uncomfortable. I'm not going anywhere at the moment so don't wear a watch at all but if I do need to pop one on my wrist (at airports etceteras) the cheaper the better as I tend to lose them. This is just how I feel and only right for me. Turnoi is missing you as we all are. You still have your fatal attraction as you is still number one palm man.

#19 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29
Should I stay or should I go, tell me yes or tell me no!

Been having so much critisism in regards to the quality and appropriateness of my posts recently that I am tinkering with the idea of of asking all the posters (and most of them maintain they stay away because of the likes of me) to vote me out if they want to. Maybe they will all be happier with all the Americans and Turnoi. They may not be able to do much about Trump but maybe they can get shot of me for good. Just thinking on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN1WwnEDWAM

Should i stay or should i go 中文歌词
谁有这首歌的中文歌词啊?
匿名 | 浏览 2659 次 |举报
我有更好的答案
2015-04-05
最佳答案

Darling you gotta let me know
宝贝你应该让我知道
Should I stay or should I go?
我应该留下陪伴还是离开
If you say that you are mine
如果你让我得到你的拥有权
I′ll be here ′til the end of time
我会一直留在你身边
So you got to let me know
所以你得让我知道
我是留下还是离开
It's always tease tease tease
总是戏弄我
You′re happy when I′m on my knees
当我低落你却很开心
One day is fine, next is black
有时好有时坏
So if you want me off your back
如果你想我退避
Well come on and let me know
来吧告诉我
Should I Stay or should I go?
我留还是走
Should I stay or should I go now?

If I go there will be trouble
如果我走就心里麻烦
An′ if I stay it will be double
但留下来麻烦增倍
So come on and let me know
拜托让我知道
This indecision′s bugging me
我还是犹豫不决
If you don′t want me, set me free
如果你不要我放我走
Exactly who′m I′m supposed to be
Don′t you know which clothes even fit me?
难道你不知道哪种适合我
Come on and let me
know
Should I cool it or should I blow?
And if I stay it will be double
So you come on and let me know
Should I cool it or should I blow?
And if I stay it will be double
So you gotta let me know
自己翻译的别嫌弃

本回答由网友推荐
举报| 答案纠错 | 评论 12 3

wang66ya

采纳率:21% 擅长: 书画美术 电脑/网络
其他回答
亲爱的你总得让我知道
我应该留或者我应该去?
如果你说你是我的
我将在这里为新台币结束的时间

#20 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

No problem for me, lol! I have nothing to hide. BTW, you said that I have no taste even though I buy only real 99.5 and 92.5 Sterling Silver and pink and yellow diamonds. I am currently in Soi 7 having an early gin and tonic with ting tong bar girls. Anyway, hope all is well, haha!

#21 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

LOOOL....I must have made you really angry. Now, I do have all my proper credentials but won't publish them on here just because you ask for it. The fact is that you have no proper credentials to show at all, and that's why you need to run around with fake degrees, condone the use of the same, and for the rest post rubbish and drivel on here. There are many losers like you in ESL; some like you do real harm, and therefore they need to be exposed for what they are. I have done my best to stop you from cheating employers, schools and students in China, and that's why I reported you. One of my small practical contributions to clean up corrupt ESL!

Hahaha! Go and tell that to the marines. I have seen your lists of your qualifications and where and when obtained. More than once by other people it had been brought to your attention that different lists do not agree. In other words you change your mind about your own qualifications- you are a conman who can't recall his own lies. After a while aged con-men start believing that they really do have this or that qualification- a gradual assumption to start with but you have now completed the conversion and do actually believe all the nonsense created in your own head.

#22 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

LOOOL....I must have made you really angry. Now, I do have all my proper credentials but won't publish them on here just because you ask for it. The fact is that you have no proper credentials to show at all, and that's why you need to run around with fake degrees, condone the use of the same, and for the rest post rubbish and drivel on here. There are many losers like you in ESL; some like you do real harm, and therefore they need to be exposed for what they are. I have done my best to stop you from cheating employers, schools and students in China, and that's why I reported you. One of my small practical contributions to clean up corrupt ESL!

Tell you what why don't you show us all one of those two or three doctorates you have and your Bishop of the Church of England certificate. Do you think anybody really believes you? Even SB stopped believing.
#23 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

SB hasn't been doing anything that should be reported; his rants on China and Chinese women are entirely his own business. Fakes like you need to be stopped and therefore are an entirely different matter.

Phew, a big relief for posters to know you'll be the judge of who's reported to the authorities and who isn't. Tell you what why don't you show us all one of those two or three doctorates you have and your Bishop of the Church of England certificate. Do you think anybody really believes you? Even SB stopped believing.

#24 Parent Another Wilie - 2018-03-29

SB hasn't been doing anything that should be reported; his rants on China and Chinese women are entirely his own business. Fakes like you need to be stopped and therefore are an entirely different matter.

Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29
Will Silverboy return, is it safe?

Now Turnoi has made a habit of informing the authorities on other posters. There was LondonGirl, me recently, many more besides no doubt. Would SB want to risk returning, because we know that there was a time when him and Turnoi were good Internet chums and SB was resolutely loyal to Turnoi when he was out of favour? However, we know now that SB has become an embarrassment to Mr Turnoi and the latter would sooner get shot of him. I would say that SB should not risk returning. I would not like to see him in gaol.

Return to Index › Will Silverboy return, is it safe?

Go to another board -