TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Interview given on the sociolinguistic situation in Nepal
#1 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Interview given on the sociolinguistic situation in Nepal

A lot of Chinese men are closet homosexuals.Considering the poor quality of Chinese women it is no wonder they turn gay.

#2 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

As I am also a grand expert in linguistics shall I travel to Nepal? Or just teach linguistics to bar girls, lol!

#3 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

Why the Chinese even bother going to Pattaya is well beyond me. Absolutely NOTHING for them here and they look stupid and out of place. They get annoyed when the Thais can't understand them. Well, learn ENGLISH before you travel then. Then you have the stupid Chinese and other foreign men who brings wives and GF's here, really, shit for brains these fuckwits!

I always had the impression that the big attraction for Chinese men in Thailand is the lady-boys. I don't think they want to have sex with the lady-boys but they really like to get their photograph taken with a young man. When you talk to Chinese blokes who've been to Thailand they often show you a lady-boy and him picture.

#4 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Why the Chinese even bother going to Pattaya is well beyond me. Absolutely NOTHING for them here and they look stupid and out of place. They get annoyed when the Thais can't understand them. Well, learn ENGLISH before you travel then. Then you have the stupid Chinese and other foreign men who brings wives and GF's here, really, shit for brains these fuckwits!

#5 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

Just watching the stuck up and arrogant Chinese women walking along Beach Rd with their noses up in the air like the sun shines out of their areas. They are just jealous they they don't have the looks and sexual ability of the Pattaya girls. Sadly for these arrogant bitches they will never get fucked by well hung farangs.

Hahaha! Yes but unless I am mistaken "stuck up and arrogant women" are a big turn-on?" Am I right? I used to always chat up those ones-it's a challenge.

Never mind, just keep us informed while you can because according to Turnoi he has had a 'nod better than a wink' to say that we two will be shown the door before his coronation within four months. You were specially referred to but I suppose I will also go tumble-bumping down the steps to roll into the gutter with you and O'Shei. hahaha!

#6 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

Nepali people are relatively easier to deal with than the Chinese with their face-saving culture.

Those Nepalese know how to enjoy life, lol!
#7 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

They don't loiok very fucking happy! Those Nepalese know how to enjoy life, lol! And I thought the Chinese were fucked in the head, hehe!

#8 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Just watching the stuck up and arrogant Chinese women walking along Beach Rd with their noses up in the air like the sun shines out of their areas. They are just jealous they they don't have the looks and sexual ability of the Pattaya girls. Sadly for these arrogant bitches they will never get fucked by well hung farangs.

#9 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

Your stupid comment offers the opportunity to point out that you have nothing of value to say. Nobody from a newspaper or any other public media will ever ask you. From a brainless imposter like you, there is only drivel to come not worthy of any mention. How are the piranhas in your swimming pool, those nice little beasts?...loool

#10 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

Look at the gobs on these, Hahahahaha! their expressions say "We just don't want to be in the company of this pretend doctor for any longer than we need to be!"

#11 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

he'll end up with a visit from Buffet The Vampire Slayer.

You might well think when you see them together wot a lovely couple Turnoi and Buffy make but if he comes to the door leering like this wiv only his Y-fronts on she might just drive a wooden stake through his heart there and then.

#12 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

https://prnt.sc/ibw6gm

Hahaha, don't post any more pics of that bloke in red, he'll end up with a visit from Buffet The Vampire Slayer.

Another Willie - 2018-03-29
Interview given on the sociolinguistic situation in Nepal

This is an interview I was asked to give as an expert in Linguistics on the sociolinguistic situation in Nepal regarding the relationship between the main national language, Nepali, and various ethnic minority languages such as Dhimal. It will be published on Feb. 11, 2018 in The Gorkhapatra National Daily, the oldest newspaper in Dhimal Mother Tongue.

An English version of the interview will eventually appear later in another national daily newspaper in Nepal.

https://prnt.sc/ibw6gm

Return to Index › Interview given on the sociolinguistic situation in Nepal

Go to another board -