TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Interview given on the sociolinguistic situation in Nepal
Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

Just watching the stuck up and arrogant Chinese women walking along Beach Rd with their noses up in the air like the sun shines out of their areas. They are just jealous they they don't have the looks and sexual ability of the Pattaya girls. Sadly for these arrogant bitches they will never get fucked by well hung farangs.

Hahaha! Yes but unless I am mistaken "stuck up and arrogant women" are a big turn-on?" Am I right? I used to always chat up those ones-it's a challenge.

Never mind, just keep us informed while you can because according to Turnoi he has had a 'nod better than a wink' to say that we two will be shown the door before his coronation within four months. You were specially referred to but I suppose I will also go tumble-bumping down the steps to roll into the gutter with you and O'Shei. hahaha!

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Interview given on the sociolinguistic situation in Nepal

Go to another board -