TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › longer absence
#1 Parent Expositor - 2018-03-29
Re longer absence

The poster you are replying to takes his fair portion of LSD each day, loool.

"No, this verbal sewage sounds more odd fellows or at best LDS".

#2 Parent Tim Boo Dand - 2018-03-29
Re longer absence

No, this verbal sewage sounds more odd fellows or at best LDS. Masonry is more on the belief that men will do what they need to do as long they try to stay within the right, without judgement from others.

#3 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29
Re longer absence

The younger esl teachers I have met are often holding on to the attitude of, "Maybe the older ones had it rough, but China is changing!" attitude. This denial will only subside once enough foreign teachers have worked in china and ruined their careers.

#4 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29
Re longer absence

Sounding "elitist" or not - in the end it's all a matter of perspective. ESL is a shady industry because of all the indecent business practices there. If one can make things better, that would include better treatment of employees, ob security, and better payment in the future and more respect towards the profession in general.
The Alias Taffy poster will always remain a white dancing monkey because he would work in a field requiring highly qualified professionals with a degree and some proper teacher training that he is totally unfit for.

As elitist as he may sound, he's 100% right there.
#5 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
Re longer absence

As elitist as he may sound, he's 100% right there. China's ESL industry should ideally move in the direction when it can employ more than 90% fully qualified, well educated local teachers; foreign dancing monkeys should not be settled for. Unfortunately, there's many a deep-seated problem in that business.

#6 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29
Re longer absence

It's true that in some case you have to blame yourself instead of blaming other people for the misery you find yourself in. In the case of recruiters and agents and infamous crappy training centers in China, misleading newbies on purpose and making them come to China for teaching without a Z visa, it's an entirely different matter. Likewise, a woman raped by a man is a victim and not the evil-doer who is to be blamed. Since you lack the required credentials (degree, proper teacher training etc.), and since obviously you depend on your wife for an income, you feel desperate and therefore would take any crappy job that you could find. Hence, your unfounded defense of crappy recruiters, agents and training centers in China. That makes you a part of the problems in the ESL industry instead of their solution. Folks like you are the traitors to all those good people around the globe that want to make things in ESL and education better.

Take accepting a job in China without proper investigation, it will not only end disastrously but result in one blaming just about anybody else, including recruiters and agents, anybody else apart from oneself. It's the same with personal relationships, if you are led into them by your balls or feeble expectations they are likely to end badly.
#7 Parent Trump's Voice - 2018-03-29
Re longer absence

The Holy Mother will look forward to it and take you to her beer house with you on the back of her flying motorbike without wheels, hahaha.

I can assure you that in late March I will be back, It's not the end for me, so don't get
worried to much! I will be back to warn dumb laowai not to marry Chinese women, lose all
their money/resources and end up with nothing.
#8 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re longer absence

You are the one who has an obsession and fixation about about Chinese women. You have bragged about your Chinese wife on here countless times. I might have an obsession with Pattaya girls though, I am quite crazy about more than a few of them.

#9 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re longer absence

Your advice to marry a Chinese is worthless!

That's advice to you and not everybody else. I advise you to marry a Chinese because I'm 100 percent sure you'd like to. There's no way you'd have this fixation with Chinese women to such a tormented extent if you didn't yearn for one. I can guide you and show you how to achieve that. We should ask Turnoi, he can be quite wise, I wouldn't argue with that.

#10 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re longer absence

I am still contacted often by single women in Nanning or by friends of single women in Nanning I still know. They ask "when are you coming back to China". They all want a laowai BF and of course, husband. Now if I followed your advice I would be stuck in a boring, sexless, costly and stressful marriage in Nanning. Nanning or Pattaya, I know what I will choose! Your advice to marry a Chinese is worthless!

#11 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re longer absence

I can assure you that in late March I will be back, It's not the end for me, so don't get worried to much! I will be back to warn dumb laowai not to marry Chinese women, lose all their money/resources and end up with nothing.

#12 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re longer absence

Strange reply, I 've never thought wanting to help others is a "waste of time".

Well, if the beliefs taken on board by a person stem from avoidable bad personal experience, any resulting advice said person proffers to others is not only a waste of time but reckless and damaging. Take accepting a job in China without proper investigation, it will not only end disastrously but result in one blaming just about anybody else, including recruiters and agents, anybody else apart from oneself. It's the same with personal relationships, if you are led into them by your balls or feeble expectations they are likely to end badly. You are simply no good with women, SB. I used to be a bit the same even though my previous marriage did last 18 years. My saving grace was always that I accepted the errors I made myself, and unless you do that you can't learn a thing.

#13 Parent Agatha Christie - 2018-03-29
Re longer absence

Thank you for saving us from reading more of your drivel until you eventually come back to post the same again. :D

I am sad to inform my legion of fans in ESL that I will be taking a break from posting as of next Monday. I will still be posting on here till the 25 th February, North America time.
#14 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re longer absence

Strange reply, I 've never thought wanting to help others is a "waste of time".

#15 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re longer absence

Teaching young men about the virtues of MGTOW is going to be my job. This is important work: helping others to find prosperity and happiness. Maybe you can start the " I m a cuck married to a farmers daughter with a 4 year old kid" channel, lol!

I suppose the natural progression for your secret society would be freemasonry in your eyes, with all the ritual that goes with it. I just hope it's all a seven-day-wonder for your sake, you're not getting any younger to waste valuable time this way.

#16 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29
Re: Re longer absence

SB, is there an equivalent to MGTOW for women?

#17 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re longer absence

Teaching young men about the virtues of MGTOW is going to be my job. This is important work: helping others to find prosperity and happiness. Maybe you can start the " I m a cuck married to a farmers daughter with a 4 year old kid" channel, lol!

#18 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re longer absence

I also want to eventually start my own MGTOW channel on You Tube.

What a load of old poppycock, just you go and find yourself a job, there's a good chap.

Silverboy - 2018-03-29
longer absence

I am sad to inform my legion of fans in ESL that I will be taking a break from posting as of next Monday. I will still be posting on here till the 25 th February, North America time.

This break will be longer than my recent one.

I am heavily into MGTOW now. I want to invest some time and resources in to the future of the MGTOW youth. It has come to my attention that there are more younger MGTOW than I previously thought.

These individuals are possibly not all self-actualized MGTOW and that concerns me. The ranks of 17-25 year old MGTOWS are swelling in number. They have found the Red Pill but still need guidance.

They are young and do not have enough life experience and are still vulnerable to the propaganda in regard to the "social expectations of women and society". They could still fall victim to gynocentrism, tradcons, blue pill beta male cucks , feminists, religious conservatives/traditionalists.

Some of these men feel isolated and confused. Even if they are not directly telling others they are MGTOW people notice a change in their lifestyles and behavior. They are ignoring women ( apart from the occasional hooker maybe ), not dating, working more and saving money ( for their future, not a woman ) they are not paying any attention to women and their "needs" and wants. That includes mothers, sisters, etc. They need to resist the pressure to fit into "normal" and "traditional" Western society.

Most MGTOW like myself are those who were previously married or were otherwise in serious relationships. We are fully self-actualized, we have totally swallowed the Red Pill and we fully understand it. We also fully understand the dangers of hypergamy.

I want to help lead the younger MGTOW on a path to prosperity and happiness by helping to teach them about the twin evils of marriage and family. They will learn about how to survive the coming mid 2020's social and economic collapse of this global civilization. Even if that does not happen these men will have a bright future in their 30's ,40's and 50's if they do not marry or have kids in the next few years. Myself and others will introduce them to strategies to make them multi-millionaires within 7 -10 years. Just by going MGTOW and not dating or spending any money on women it is the solid foundation for economic prosperity. I will also be discussing the best abodes for Western men in SE-Asia.

I also want to eventually start my own MGTOW channel on You Tube. There are already many good ones, there is much competition. Most of them are not hardcore enough for me however. I want to see a very pure and possibly fundamentalist type of MGTOW movement arise in the future. Feminism, TradCons, religious conservatives, White Knights, all these mindsets/movements must be destroyed. I hope to be a part of that.

Return to Index › longer absence

Go to another board -