TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Copy&Turnoi
Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29
In response to Re The Making of a Chinese Character Dictionary (Another Willie)

You should mention the source I copied and pasted from to back up your claims. Since you shamingly failed to do so, I am kind enough to tell you the source; it's your famous fake Mandarin book you mentioned on this board some time ago. If I remember well, in this less professional work you erreneously claimed that the Chinese use a toilette brushes to write Chinese characters. I did not follow you in this nonsense, and now you are jealous. You should better confine yourself to the corpses near your house; that's where you are really good at, loool.

i have never provided Mandarin books for this forum, you just say these things. In any event I wasn't commenting on the materials and quality of such, you used for copy&turnoi, I have not even looked at it; what I am ridiculing is the very concept of offering German and a smidging of Chinese to FT's on a site designed for English speaking ft's who teach English. Are you totally mad, man? Simple pinyin and simple characters to order your egg fried rice might be a different matter for FT's. You like to mask your absence of any useful knowledge of Mandarin in convoluted effluence. I will look in when your estranged but better half returns from Pattasya. The site is passed to you and your myriad of handles- three today alone?
Messages In This Thread
The Making of a Chinese Character Dictionary -- Another Willie -- 2018-03-29
Re The Making of a Chinese Character Dictionary -- Alias Taffy -- 2018-03-29
Re The Making of a Chinese Character Dictionary -- Another Willie -- 2018-03-29
Copy&Turnoi -- Alias Taffy -- 2018-03-29
Re Copy&Turnoi -- Ánother Willie -- 2018-03-29
Re Copy&Turnoi -- Another Willie -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Copy&Turnoi

Go to another board -