TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Tampering with the internet
#1 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re Tampering with the internet

Is "Typical PC wumao garbage from you" the best shot from an allegedly educated individual? Come on, you little piece of sh*t! Trump, whom you have advertised so much on the board, has changed or attempted to change, just about everything Obama has done. Moreover, the current US president has instigated numerous issues with other nations ruining the world order that has kept the international business and peace in intact. Most importantly, the current WH administration has demonstrated how unsteady the most powerful nation's leadership, which changes every few years, can be. Doesn't that send warnings to all people and their leaders on Earth? Are you that stupid or just inclined to manipulate the internet that's been discussed here?

#2 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29

Hi Sboy can you tell me more about this please? I no longer have access to my old email due to not logging on for a long time. I am providing my new email for you. If you see this post, please shoot me a message.

#3 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

I also have 7 zip installed on my Windows 10 system. Good and easy to use, no spyware in it.

"I have uninstalled 'winrar' and replaced it with '7 zip'. Reason: the former is trial software, while the latter is free software."

#4 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

Yes, clean your cookies in the cache folder regularly. Adware cooikies are annoying. A good tool, also free to use, is "superantispyware".

Perhaps you should get rid of Chinese Windows. It may have spyware and other harmful software components putting your privacy at risk.Try to get English Windows 10 or 7 instead.

Good luck!

#5 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Typical PC wumao garbage from you. China has a lot to learn from the USA, making a move toward democracy is one idea.

#6 Parent UNCARING - 2018-03-29

I am using Chinese Windows 7 with Chinese '360' browsers, green 'e' and 360 chrome, with 360 'protector' downloaded too, see picture, on my new desktop computer.

I have 2 Chinese browsers so that I can browse on one with an adblock app, and the other without any adblock software installed.

I never browse using Internet Explorer, it is too slow compared to the 360 browsers.

Google is blocked here, so I can't download the Google chrome browser.

I downloaded CCleaner, free version. It can be set to clean out all cookies. It has cleared out junk and sped up my computer greatly.

Thanks for the tip.

WEBSITES:

https://www.360.cn/

http://ccleanerfreedownload.net/

#7 Parent UNCARING - 2018-03-29

I have uninstalled 'winrar' and replaced it with '7 zip'. Reason: the former is trial software, while the latter is free software.

https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

I have also downloaded Sumatra pdf. This is free to use and extremely lightweight, while doing the same job as other more popular pdf readers, as far as I know. The picture is relevant.

https://sumatra-pdf.en.softonic.com/?ex=REG-60.2

#8 Parent caring - 2018-03-29

the idiotic "leader" of America who's a temporary pain may have scared CP with the way things are done in countries where leaders change more often

now the idiotic "leader" of China could be there for life
#9 Parent Crusty The Sailor. - 2018-03-29

Curious way you have about you, "showing respect." Just don't be cruel, that's a good chap. Don't react without weighing up the variables. There's not enough kindness in the world, Sir.

Caring, with all respect, why do you write non-standard English on an ESL "teachers" board?

#10 Parent caring - 2018-03-29

sounds like pissin" on the board

I'm not concerned about it.

I continue to use the internet as a medium for free entertainment, football matches and news.

#11 Parent caring - 2018-03-29

r u kiddin? who writes standard here?

Cariing, with all respect, why do you write non-standard English on an ESL "teachers" board?
#12 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

That is indeed a pain. Another reason not to live in China IM0. Censorship and the lack of free speech is getting worse all the time there and now the idiotic "leader" of China could be there for life. Off topic a bit but I have been in touch with a prominent Chinese American MGTOW about spreading MGTOW in China. He seems to think it will be hard work as most Chinese men are brainwashed blue pill beta cucks, manginas and SIMPS.

#13 Parent UNCARING - 2018-03-29

I'm not concerned about it.

I continue to use the internet as a medium for free entertainment, football matches and news.

#14 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

Caring, with all respect, why do you write non-standard English on an ESL "teachers" board?

#15 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

Catchpas are annoying for users but serve to prevent robots and other spammers accessing a site. Some providers also use this as a pretext to place tracking cookies on your computer to spy. You should delete such cookies on a regular basis to safeguard your privacy. Technical reasons why siter access may not work after going through this annoying Catchpa process are manifold, including the possibility that Java script is turned off in your browser.

"The strange thing was that the free TV shows/free movies sites didn't work after CATCHPA check-in."

#16 Parent caring - 2018-03-29

Me think u r "uncaring" which is coded here. Your message, however, is concerning. I'd say keep caring. Forewarned is forearmed. PLA employs quite an army to do the job we may be able to fight.

UNCARING - 2018-03-29
Tampering with the internet

Just an observation that my internet was hampered by CATCHPA, requiring me to type a code of letters and numbers to access certain sites, including this one and all free TV shows/free movie sites, such as:

http://watch32.is/tv-series/page-1.html

The strange thing was that the free TV shows/free movies sites didn't work after CATCHPA check-in.

Strangely, I was listening to a radio station online when I suddenly lost my connection. It returned almost at once, this time no CATCHPA and free MP4 was working once again, as I smelt a rat and checked this.

This CATCHPA crap had hampered me for about 24 hours, during the time of all the boring political bullshit spouted at the party conference in Peking.

Return to Index › Tampering with the internet

Go to another board -