TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › China Unsafe Leave ASAP!
#1 Parent Aussie Red Pill Fever - 2019-02-06
Re China Unsafe Leave ASAP!

Well said. Sadly, many fresh faced naive and ignorant youngsters will not heed your advice.

Teaching in China is not a "career" and never has been. Nobody in the West cares about China, apart from seeing China
as being a dirty, polluted, racist shit hole and a threat to global peace and security.

You are correct, if you have been teaching in China nobody in the USA, England, Australia, Canada, etc will care. It is in fact very detrimental in regard to future employment prospects.
Nobody gives a shit if you can speak Chinese or not.

It is disturbing and amusing at the same time to know that some Westerners still feel they owe China and Chinese people something.
We never owed these barbarians anything and never will.

Yes, wake up sheeple, those remaining better leave China now before it's too late.

#2 Parent FTinPRC - 2019-01-21

Name the country with the largest inmate population per capita.
Name the country with the most expansive military occupation on the planet.
Name the country built on slavery and the genocide of native peoples that has nearly 30% of it's descendants of slaves currently held in varying forms of penal control.
Name the only democracy where the President is not elected by popular vote, but by party hacks and billionaire donors selected secretly as 'electors'.
Name the country where education has become increasingly segregated by race into the 21st century.
Name the country whose "Supreme" Court has ruled that 'money is speech' and 'corporations have the rights of personage'.
Name the country that despite these critical unaddressed domestic faults finds the moxie to criticize other nations with clueless inane arrogance.
Name the country whose president is a perfect example of the quality of the that nation's understanding of the world.
The People's Republic of China, at 69 years old, has many problems that are being addressed by their own people in their own way. Your opinions about their choices are, to be respectful in the Chinese way, of little note.

#3 Parent Dragonized - 2019-01-22

A breath of fresh air to read.

#4 Parent The Shadow Knows - 2019-01-18

Man?
Wow.
Actually I am a female.
My husband is Chinese.
Name any city in the USA that maintains consistent MASS executions, pollution of insane levels where the AQI is nearly 1000 stemming largely from state run enterprises that are in business making weapons of mass destruction and building ghost cities to prop up their 300% debt load to GDP. I'll wait.

Are the selling black market organ parts from executed inmates in the USA now too? Please cite one credible source. I'll wait.
Know anyone at the US embassy that can vouch for your view on China and support it with facts?

Foreigners in the USA that are in custody, and appeal a sentence 1/3 of the way into it, don't arbitrarily get handed a DEATH PENALTY like the man from Canada that was set up on fake drug charges. Do you know the back story? No? Well I do.

You sound like another misinformed Liberal clearly without a clue.

Expert in China?

Well....Let's see.
I studied Kung Fu for 15 years.
My husband is Chinese.
I read, write, and speak Mandarin and Cantonese Chinese.
I had a business in China and sold it.
My husband and I bought homes in China.
I have lived in many cities in China spanning many years.
I also still have a valid perm residence card which I will not renew.

So yes, I think I am somewhat of an expert on China. Oddly enough, so does my employer here in the USA.

#5 Parent efltraveler - 2019-01-16

Yeah, man, you are so right; that is, considering how squeaky clean the rest of the world is, China really stands out.

I'm so glad to be an American because we don't have pollution, we never practice espionage, we don't jail minorities for the sake of profit based prisons, we are totally focused on saving the planet, we would never think of harassing foreigners, we don't kill each other and each other's children at an alarming rate, nor do we have the world's highest crime rate. Nothing fishy about our current administration either. Damn we're lucky.

I have friends married to Chinese who have carved out peaceful and meaningful lives for themselves away from the inanity of places like Beijing, and who will continue doing so peacefully for long into the future unimpeded by media induced sentiment. Odd to me how a foreign teacher lands in China, spends a wee bit of time in some popular cities teaching overcrowded classes and then suddenly they're China experts whose eyes are veiled to the reality of their own roots, and fall victim to the phenomena of being able to see more clearly on foreign soil than on one's home turf.

But anyway, rap on rapper.

The Shadow Knows - 2019-01-08
China Unsafe Leave ASAP!

Pollution, espionage, terrorism, ID theft, harassment of US embassy personnel, illegal use of sonic weapons against the US Consulate in Beijing, harassment of foreigners, false arrests, threatening to shoot and sink US warships operating in LEGAL status in international waters, visa fraud, Chinese students engaged in spying operations on behalf of the Chinese government while abroad, as per their own intelligence laws in Article 7 An organization or citizen shall support, assist in and cooperate in national intelligence work in accordance with the law and keep confidential the national intelligence work that it or he knows.   第七条 任何组织和公民都应当依法支持、协助和配合国家情报工作,保守所知悉的国家情报工作秘密。
The state shall protect the individual or organization that has supported, assisted in or cooperated in national intelligence work.

Let's not forget human trafficking!

AND TODAY, a whack job stabs 20 kids in BEIJING a supposedly "safe city" while no doubt, farmers in security guard costumes looked on bewildered. Which by the way, given the situation behind China and the USA and Canada for that matter with hypernational society brainwashed for years, is exactly what will happen when YOU get attacked coming and going to work. https://www.rt.com/news/448284-20-children-injured-three-in-%D1%81hina/

If you are still kissing Communist Party ass, while in the USA, the economy is BOOMING and jobs are EASY to find and wages are good, you should be a slave and deserve to live in Communism forever.

REAL AMERICANS and Canadians that give a shit about anything, ought to do runners after your next paycheck. You owe China NOTHING. Those Commujist rat bastards would kill you in a second and tink nothing of it.

Threat level for the USA and Americans in China is already at level 2 on a 4 scale, and 3 is easy to reach.
MANY foreigners are being detained during exits from China for no valid reason and are essentially fucked with.

If you think that your return to the USA will be filled with excitement from friends and family and former co-workers, you're wrong. The "experience" you gained in China will not be given a second look and NO ONE cares that you learned to speak Chinese.

Wake up to reality and get the hell out ASAP.
Pack your shit, get paid, do a runner and don't even think about ever going back.
Its going to get much worse.
The GDP for China to debt ratio is now at 300% and soon 400%
Very soon, your foreign face and white skin are going to get you injured, incarcerated, or killed.

Let those Commie bastards teach themselves.

Return to Index › China Unsafe Leave ASAP!

Go to another board -