TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › RE. teach in JIANGXI PROVINCE PINGXIANG
#1 Parent Kirmonkey - 2005-01-01
Teaching in Pingxiang

Taught English there for a year. All hunky dory and I was shown the highest respect and courtesy.

#2 Parent DoS - 2004-06-21
Re: RE. teach in JIANGXI PROVINCE PINGXIANG

It's rather sweeping to negate a whole province based on one bad experience in a single school!

I have worked in Jiang-Xi with no problems. (Well, other than the usual).

Please learn how to use the (SHIFT) key.

> HI ESL TEACHERS,

> PLEASE NEVER ACCEPT THE OFFER TO TEACH IN JIANGXI PROVINCE ESPECIALLY
> IN PINGXIANG.THE STUDENTS HERE ARE IMPOLITE AND ILLMANNERED.THE
> FACULTY HERE IS NON-COOPERATIVE.THEY TREAT FOREIGN TEACHER LIKE
> ANIMALS.ESPECIALLY IN LUXI .

> EX-FOREIGN TEACHER

#3 Parent Chunping Alex Wu - 2004-04-16

May I know the emailing address of the school in Pingxiang? I would like to have a try and see what we can do for them.

#4 Parent Budda - 2004-04-09

You need to post the name of the school. Why did the school hire a foreigner if the faculty treats you so badly? Maybe you never got a straight answer? Kids are impolite everywhere. They have to be taught manners. What are your classroom control methods? Are you qualified for teaching? In Korea foreign teachers are resented because they are job competition. Could it be the same in China?

Abuse and low pay. Why would ESL teachers go to China to teach? Go as a tourist. 4 days in Beijing on a tour was great.

#5 Parent Xu - 2004-04-09

Details?

abdsccc - 2004-04-09
RE. teach in JIANGXI PROVINCE PINGXIANG

HI ESL TEACHERS,

PLEASE NEVER ACCEPT THE OFFER TO TEACH IN JIANGXI PROVINCE ESPECIALLY IN PINGXIANG.THE STUDENTS HERE ARE IMPOLITE AND ILLMANNERED.THE FACULTY HERE IS NON-COOPERATIVE.THEY TREAT FOREIGN TEACHER LIKE ANIMALS.ESPECIALLY IN LUXI .

EX-FOREIGN TEACHER

Return to Index › RE. teach in JIANGXI PROVINCE PINGXIANG

Go to another board -