TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Lingo School Takamatsu Japan
Nuri - 2004-08-03

well, I may not be as strong as you are to endure all those poor treatment and discrimination. If I were in your situation perhaps, I could have left the school long ago or at least making some arrangements to look for a better place to work. I supposed that school is not the only place for you to earn a living. Hei, schools are everywhere in this wide world! What's the point of staying if what you get in return is something that is heartbraeaking and sickening. I believe,job satisfaction is essential in life and I'm sure you deserve a better place where people appreciate you and most importantly respect their own words and promoises.Scrutinize the contract. Is there anywhere ( within the clauses) that you can fight for your right? There should be! Get advice from the right people and work hard to get out of the situation. While waiting for the right time to step out, put in extra effort in your work. Make it as impressive as possible so that it is noticeable enough by the school administration. When you are no more there, they will feel the pinch and regret for not looking after your welfare. They will regret treating you and others badly. Things may change later. Who knows! Those who join in later may benefit out of what you have done. Good Luck!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Lingo School Takamatsu Japan -- Nuri -- 2004-08-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Lingo School Takamatsu Japan

Go to another board -