TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re religion the biggest EXCUSE TO HURT PEOPLE.......
Genevieve Edmonds - 2004-08-12

> ==================================

> BRAVA, Genevieve! I AGREE WITH YOU 101%! I, myself, find that I am
> unable to agree with some of what Paul says, YET, I wouldn't have
> the temerity ... the audaciousness ... the utter insensitivity to
> address him on the board in the manner that we have witnessed!
> I do believe the culprits involved should be ATTENDING classes
> instead of teaching them ... yeah, GREAT courses such as:

> SOC 101a- HOW TO ADDRESS OTHERS WITHOUT APPEARING THE JACKASS

> SOC 101b- LEARNING TO KEEP MY BIG, FAT MOUTH SHUT TIGHTER THAN A DRUM
> ... ESPECIALLY IN THE FACE OF REASONING MUCH TOO DIFFICULT FOR ME TO
> GRASP

> REMEMBER: R-E-S-P-E-C-T should be accorded to all ... and I'm NOT
> saying that just because I'm an old bugger!

> Love,
> Ellis

Thank you Ellis, glad that someone else agrees. One last comment from me on this point. I have only just discovered this discussion board and some excellent material is placed on it...from most contributers. You are right in saying R E S P E C T is exactly what each needs to show, despite any disagreements. Paul writes extremely well, and never has he been critical of anyone else in a manner that is distasteful. Good on you Paul. Keep up your opinions, but don't change anything just because someone else slams it. Your opinion is as valued as anyone elses.

Remember...we are teachers! We can make critical jugdgents without personal attacks.

Bye ...and keep the great ideas flowing.
Genevieve.

Messages In This Thread
Re: re religion the biggest EXCUSE TO HURT PEOPLE....... -- Genevieve Edmonds -- 2004-08-12
Re: re religion the biggest EXCUSE TO HURT PEOPLE....... -- Ellis E. Seamone -- 2004-08-12
Re: re religion the biggest EXCUSE TO HURT PEOPLE....... -- Genevieve Edmonds -- 2004-08-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re religion the biggest EXCUSE TO HURT PEOPLE.......

Go to another board -