TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Teacher Training
#1 Parent centaine fraser - 2004-11-09
i need help

hi i'm from botswana in africa.i'm 16 and doing my second last year of high school.i do my o levels next year and after that i would like to become a primary school teacher grades 1 and 2.but my problem is that i cant seem to find a course that i could do once i'm finished high school.i would like to do a corrasponiding courses as i live in botswana and i would like to stay here whilst doing my course. i would very much appercaite it if you know of any courses i could do and send me the information.please i really want to accomplish my dream and i just need a littel bit of help.
i look forward to your reply.

#2 Parent Zetta B - 2004-08-26
Re: Teacher Training

I recently did a top up course that was done over five days - I have a CELTA and wanted to teach in Greece where you get mostly young classes.

I did my course in a training college in Athens and thought it was very good. It prepared me for teaching even very young ones and now I know what to do with their coursebooks!

If you want their details, send me an email.

Good luck

Zetta

#3 Parent dee - 2004-08-21
Re: Teacher Training

You could try teach & travel. They have online courses I believe. Although I think the name has changed to International Tesol. Try www.internationaltesol.com or www.teachandtravel.com

> Hi, i am struggling to find a course to 'top up' my TEFL certificate.
> I am interested in a course specifically related to teaching young
> children.

> Any suggestions or ideas of where I may be able to access such a
> course would be good.

> thanks

Katie - 2004-08-18
Teacher Training

Hi, i am struggling to find a course to 'top up' my TEFL certificate. I am interested in a course specifically related to teaching young children.

Any suggestions or ideas of where I may be able to access such a course would be good.

thanks

Return to Index › Teacher Training

Go to another board -