TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why a teacher who is making more money at home would quit his job and come to Asia?
wow/brettonwoods/grim - 2004-09-21

"Jason" if you're an ex-teacher then that must mean they're hiring the mentally retarded. Your attempt to respond to a previous post reminding employers in Asia that they are not genuinely in a position to callously exploit foreign english teachers not only fails to address my point on that very issue but is not even proper english to begin with. What is "unemployee"? And how does repeating an initial claim that's already been rebutted constitute a counter-argument?

I think you are a language school employer and you have just proven that I was right. It seems that you are not even interested in a rational justification for your desire to exploit. It is that attitude that makes foreign teachers seriously lose respect for the Asian employers.

> I suggest you try, "teaching esl in Asia is better than being
> unemployee/flipping burgers".

> J, exteacher

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why a teacher who is making more money at home would quit his job and come to Asia?

Go to another board -