TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › JAPAN PLACEMENTS
Pro sensei Tokyo - 2004-09-23

JAPAN PLACEMENTS Warning - warning - warning....yes another suspicious name and entry on an official EDU TESOL advertisement site, Malcolm McDonald acting as Director sent 13 pages of jobs available in Japan - can you believe that (some with real names of existing schools),,,,anyone come across that one recently (September 04)...

I have been reading some of the information on this forum when i did a search on this company and nothing else came up except this link!!! How interesting. I am wanting to pass this over to the Japanese Authorities (have connections to do so), as soon as possible, but the more proof I can get (anyone out there), the better and stronger the case can be for closing these Pr...s down once and for all. I was astonished to learn the truth on this forum...thank goodness for Daves ESL Cafe!!! Where honesty prevails.

I have read three different names relating to this so called company / scam Japan Placements or Japan Placermernts !!

Any information would be welcome....lets work together and close these a...h...s down once and for all.

Messages In This Thread
JAPAN PLACEMENTS -- Pro sensei Tokyo -- 2004-09-23
' Malcolm MacDonald' tried to rip me off too! -- IanChops -- 2004-10-04
Re: JAPAN PLACEMENTS -- mickeyrex -- 2004-09-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › JAPAN PLACEMENTS

Go to another board -