TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › To thine own self be true, Scheikopf!
The Arrogant One - 2004-09-30
In response to denial (whitemoon)

> So much denial...too bad none of it's real. I'm honest and I know the
> way people think all over the world, especially Asians. But I guess
> you folks can't deal with it so "outrage", blah blah blah
> blah, keep it up folks, like I care.

===================================

Spoken like a bonafide as*hole! If you are so f*c*ing knowledgeable of the world, why, then, have you not yet discovered the truth about YOURSELF ... the fact that you are nothing more than a shameful mistake on the part of your parents. Where you get the f*c**ng nerve to vomit out such bigoted bilge, I'll never know! Christ! I can just see you in ... say ... Birmingham, Alabama, circa 1963, assisting "Bull" Conner and his fire department as they "hosed" those poor Black kids who dared to peacefully march for their civil rights! Man, you're just the type. F*c* you, man! I only hope I meet up with you personally one day. I'd simply LOVE to display a manifestation of my "affection" for you!

With love,
The Arrogant One

Messages In This Thread
asian dating -- whitemoon -- 2004-09-28
Trolls -- Monkey Lover -- 2005-01-16
re: trolls -- falutin -- 2005-01-16
ASIAN WOMEN Link -- Jimmy -- 2005-01-16
Your head is no single wisdom -- Papua man -- 2004-09-29
Be certain to issue cooking instructions, Papua man! -- The Arrogant One -- 2004-09-29
It takes two to tangle. -- come on, John. -- 2004-09-29
And you want to know WHY there's discordance on this board? -- The Arrogant One -- 2004-09-29
I don't eat monkey -- white as snow -- 2004-09-29
white monkey...will teach for food -- ESL_IN_ASIA -- 2004-09-28
denial -- whitemoon -- 2004-09-30
To thine own self be true, Scheikopf! -- The Arrogant One -- 2004-09-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › To thine own self be true, Scheikopf!

Go to another board -