TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › I love teaching in Poland
#1 Parent Carol - 2004-05-14
Re: I love teaching in Poland

Mike

My school Director loves us Canadians. I am staying another year and we do stil need teachers. Contact me at cvialogos@yahoo.com

Carol

#2 Parent mike - 2004-04-13
Re: I love teaching in Poland

'200bars' sounds good. What is: the pay there, BA require, full airfare prepaid, single apt, Canadians accepted.... Thank you!

Carol Vialogos - 2004-04-13
I love teaching in Poland

If you are considering coming to Poland to teach let me recommend IH Koszalin.

This is my second year and I am signing on for another year. Let me tell you why. Koszalin Poland is a small city, a 20 minutesbus ride to the Baltic Sea. The air is clean hereunlike some other cities in Poland. The school is smallwith few teachers which gives you an opportunity tolearn more and expand. It is a low-tech school butbright and close to the bus and train station. It is acity that is easy to get to know and has two movietheaters and many good restaurants and I am told 200bars. The river runs though the city and is a wonderfulplace to walk on a clear day. Koszalin tends to bemilder than some other Polish cities being close to thesea. There is also a forest for people who enjoy awooded area. Are flats were mostly very good and weall had TVs, not every IH school provide TV I foundout. I recommend Koszalin to anyone who wants asmaller, clean and relax city. You will not get rich here but will live a good life. If you have experience with young learners and want a laid back relaxed place to teach drop me a line and I will tell you more.

Carol

P.S. I am not the DOS or getting a cut back for finding a teacher I just like it here and care about the school and my students.

Return to Index › I love teaching in Poland

Go to another board -