TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China
platinum paradise - 2015-01-09

I'm surprised that other posters did not pick up on that post Cunning Linguist. It was blatantly obvious from size 10, curvy, busty, necklace, handbag long island ice tea ( recently mentioned on here ) etc, that it was that Silverboy poster you were referring to. It was also plain to see that the woman in the pic is a model, and so was Silverboy, another clue in your post, and I'm sure that I've seen her on TV or in a Chinese magazine before. It is also obvious that the woman is not the GF or wife of any foreign teacher, a woman like that is way out of the league of any foreign teacher, even rich ones, and also most Chinese men unless they are tycoons. yu2fa3 whatever poster fell for it hook, line, sinker.

Messages In This Thread
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- platinum paradise -- 2015-01-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China

Go to another board -