TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China
yu2fa3 - 2015-01-09

Yet I seem to get banned occasionally (without notice), but they allow him to continue posting...

I guess he is the forum mong though...

Knock knock knock, anybody at home!!!?? It could well be something to do with the way you speak about women! Just a suggestion mind, you should ask the moderators. Also, and I'm only suggesting-smutty talk about genitalia, and the inferiority of some races in that respect. You say you have been banned without notice. Well, how can they inform you (if that's policy) unless you leave an e-mail address? I think that your mind must be fuddled with all that copy&paste and constantly and being plunged into the obscurity of that wardrobe every time T gets shirty with you hahaha! only joking lol. Have a gay new year, do.

Messages In This Thread
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- John O' Shei -- 2015-01-09
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- Slippers -- 2015-01-10
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- John O' Shei -- 2015-01-11
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-11
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- Beth -- 2015-01-11
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- Slippers -- 2015-01-11
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-10
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- Beth -- 2015-01-11
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China

Go to another board -