TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China
yu2fa3 - 2015-01-12

Thanks for all the concern.

Yes, as I mentioned I do suffer from S.A.D, this means my mood in winter time is far from good, especially in colder leaden sky climes. I am trying to get better everyday, as the old saying goes, the only competition is what you see in the mirror.

Again, I am just trying to get back on my feet, but don't worry, yufas posts don't tip me over the edge.

Cheers on,
SMGS

When I lived in Kew I did up the coal cellar for a friend who couldn't afford to rent a flat from us. He used to get depressed down there not knowing sometimes if it were day or night. So, you know the coal chutes are situated on the front door threshold ? Well I made an artificial window and used a nice piece of obscured Italian glass, which into I installed an extractor fan. Now behind the glass I installed a growlux strip light and situated a gay potted plant, so when the extractor fan was on it looked as though the breeze was wafting the plant- all very gay and my friends demeanour picked up no end. The icing on the cake for him was that his girlfriend seemed to really like spending time down his den which seemed to her like somewhere far away from the real world, snug and secure.

The moral of this story is that we can often do things to mask depressing conditions.

Messages In This Thread
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- San Migs -- 2015-01-12
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-12
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- San Migs -- 2015-01-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China

Go to another board -