TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET
yu2fa3 - 2015-01-13
In response to Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET (San Migs)

Again not getting personal, but you must be referring to Pearl TV or ATV world. That means if you are on the mainland you can only be in Guangdong, Guangxi or Hainan. Not actually sure if Guangxi province can get the HK channels via terrestrial tv, I think they might be able to, but in Shenzhen I was able to get the HK channels by cable tv no problem at all, and even in the west of Guangdong (Zhaoqing). In Guangzhou, definitely no problems, I presume the feed is relayed to guangdong, or picked up and redistributed. It would be entirely possible to pick it up by terrestrial feed in Shenzhen I would wager?!

Now you've narrowed it down to a million square miles we are getting very close to the whereabouts of the illusive CL's tasty patisserie and coffee shop, I wonder if he'll let us chalk up a slate if we arrive brassic? On the other hand he could be in a Jinan supermarket as we speak buying TV dinners for the telly tonight.

Messages In This Thread
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- San Migs -- 2015-01-13
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET

Go to another board -