TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China
Outraged Teacher Maureen, - 2015-01-16

This is my girlfriend. We have only been together for ten years and in that time I have bought her an expensive necklace and a handbag. She doesn’t need these gifts as her father owns a gas company and has a string of massage parlors across China. Her personal wealth comes, not from her father but her own hard work in the aromatherapy business. She is very particular about the car she drives as she doesn’t want to appear ostentatious or be kidnapped for ransom. I quite like her Skoda. It’s comfortable and very economical.

She could have had a very handsome and rich Chinese boyfriend as one of her girlfriends told me at the cocktail party where we sampled Long Island Ice Tea. This friend is always wondering why I was the chosen one, being a foreigner, so on one occasion I dropped my pants and said “Well, there is this.”

She is cute, a curvy size 10 and is very easy to get along with and there are many like her in China.

OH MY GOD, you are the type of teacher who give us all a bad name! You must be the old-timer teacher of elderly years, definitely male, who give us all a bad name. If you dropped your pants in front of me I would give you a kick where it hurts chum.

Messages In This Thread
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- Somebody -- 2015-01-06
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-06
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- SeeL -- 2015-01-06
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- Outraged Teacher Maureen, -- 2015-01-16
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- John O'Shei -- 2015-02-04
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-02-04
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- John O'Shei -- 2015-01-08
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China

Go to another board -