TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET
yu2fa3 - 2015-01-16

No, sorry, no more pictures just right now, I might put a few from early January on here in the near future however. Well, I suppose I could have just asked CL if he ever lived in Qingdao, he said he never has, I believe him, anyway, I have no malicious intent against him. As for me, I'm just chilling out, sitting in the air-con watching the cricket, drinking Crownies and Aussie reds, one-dayer at SCG, Australia vs England, England were 4/68 I think, got hammered by Aussie bowlers in first few overs. Went surfing and fishing yesterday, just mowed the lawn and did some gardening this morning, it's too bloody hot, 36 centigrade here. Just checked again, England 5/107. Morgan 41, they might be ok.

You can get around China without flying, train cheaper obviously, it should still be easy to get tickets now, Spring Festival a way off yet. Anyway, have a good trip, too cold for me in north China or Korea right now, although I will be in Turkey ( Istanbul ) and also Spain in about three weeks time, I might visit Beth and discuss anagrams with her over a few beers "all good fun", lol!

hahaha! Give my regards to Beth then. You may be able to bury the hatchet...as long as it's not in somebody's skull.

Yes I am told that they (the chinese) are releasing more tickets.

Thank God for cricket. Dangerous game though.

Messages In This Thread
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET

Go to another board -