TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET
yu2fa3 - 2015-01-19

No no, San Migs is right, he wasn't just close but spotish onish, there is a song called Toxicity... It's by System of a Down. Hahaha! just pinched that from Beth. I know nothing about that sort of music, I only listen to classical without vocals. Your mate T once announced he could play the piano all night. When a poster called 'veloce' (name like that he must have known something about music) got enthused that he'd found a fellow buff he replied to T's announcement. Unfortunately T was just as modest about music as he is at Mandarin and the bloke got no reply''' a bit like your poster (forgotten name) who was an expert in wood grains and wanted some Chinese before he visited China...ah yes it was dead knots and live ones hahaha! he too went unanswered...apart from you actually; you were outraged because you thought somebody was trying to stitch up T. You are loyal, I'll say that.

Messages In This Thread
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-19
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- San Migs -- 2015-01-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET

Go to another board -