TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Course work assistance needed
Sammy - 2015-01-26
In response to Re Course work assistance needed (Beth)

Thanks a lot , Beth for your expert advice and empathy. Most who call themselves teachers in China are bunch of losers in their countries. That's the more reason why they could't distinguish between an academic writing, a survey and a questionnaire. Majority of you so called 'oral English teachers' don't even have a high school certificate not to mention a bachelors. I'm not surprised you couldn't understand a word in my posting. Perhaps, you're jealous as you didn't have the opportunity to get a university education. Worse still, you are dejected and wanted to vent your anger/frustration on someone else as you're sick and tired of your life in China. Mind you, the content was not a copy and paste stuff. I doubt it if you d*mb as* know what plagiarism means.

Anyway, for your information, no one is compelled to respond to my post. Moreover, I am not soliciting backpackers' opinions. If you're not clear about what I requested for, i'm going to state it crystal clear once more. Only education experts opinions or those who hold masters degrees in education and related areas are sought. Others can keep their opinions to themselves as they are worth less than tissue paper.

For those who think I need answers or model essays, you are totally wrong. All I was asking for are to point me in the right direction,plain and simple. A model essay as stated in my previous posting is something related to my area of research. A million thanks to Beth in this regard.

For haters and losers, if you don't have any academic stuff in your empty skulls, shut the trap for ever!

NB: I'm not Chinese and not an English teacher. I am educator who is interested in curriculum designing, leadership, learning and schooling and how these can help improve language learning in China as most language schools here are nothing but a joke! You all know that.

Messages In This Thread
Course work assistance needed -- Sammy -- 2015-01-24
Re Course work assistance needed -- Beth -- 2015-01-24
Re Course work assistance needed -- Sammy -- 2015-01-26
Re Course work assistance needed -- San Migs -- 2015-01-26
Re Course work assistance needed -- Beth -- 2015-01-26
Re Course work assistance needed -- San Migs -- 2015-01-27
Re Course work assistance needed -- Beth -- 2015-01-27
Re Course work assistance needed -- San Migs -- 2015-01-28
Re Course work assistance needed -- Beth -- 2015-01-28
Re Course work assistance needed -- JOS. -- 2015-01-28
Re Course work assistance needed -- martin hainan -- 2015-01-27
Re Course work assistance needed -- martin hainan -- 2015-01-26
Re Course work assistance needed -- Gold and Silver -- 2015-01-26
Re Course work assistance needed -- Beth -- 2015-01-27
Re Course work assistance needed -- San Migs -- 2015-01-28
Re Course work assistance needed -- San Migs -- 2015-01-27
Re Course work assistance needed -- martin hainan -- 2015-01-24
Re Course work assistance needed -- John O'Shei -- 2015-01-24
Re Course work assistance needed -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Course work assistance needed

Go to another board -