TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re To San Migs and SB
Beth - 2015-01-29

She is a GW,
Anyone with half a brain can tell I do not grovel to anyone.

defends the worst types of Chinese women,
Any evidence of this? Links, direct quotes? Nope, didn't think so! Just more made up nonsense from you!

and also perpetuates stereotypes about Chinese women
You're getting us confused. You're the one who goes by stereotypes around here, not me.

Beth has also tried to defend Muslims on here, despite all the bad things they have done in the past 17 or 18 years.
You appear to be getting Muslims confused with radicalised jihadists. Unless you're suggesting every, single Muslim ever is responsible for the bad things a minority have done in the name of religion? That's like saying all Christains are bible- thumping, Westboro baptist types and all Irish people put nail bombs in shopping centre rubbish bins. So yes, I will defend Muslims against your racist sweeping generalisations, because they are not to blame for the actions of those who have twisted their religion in order to justify murder.

I really can't stand self-serving interest groups who portrays themselves as a victims, and certain racial, ethnic, and religious groups always do this.

I give you a few examples here: Chinese ( victims of everyone! ) Jews ( victims of Palestinians ) Blacks ( look at Ferguson ) Muslims ( we are a persecuted "religion of peace", lol! )

More racist, ignorant sweeping generalisations. Although I don't expect any less from such a disgusting excuse for a human being.
Messages In This Thread
Re To San Migs and SB -- Beth -- 2015-01-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re To San Migs and SB

Go to another board -