TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re To San Migs and SB
Terry Tuppence - 2015-01-29

I'd say that there's good Muslims out there and wouldn't like to hold individuals responsible for the crimes of people that happen to believe in the same god. Not saying that you are racist though.

However, there should be a little more freedom of speech on this board and if one poster is big enough to dish out abuse to other posters, they should also be able to accept a like-minded response in return!

Silverboy can appear slightly bitter at times, but he often points out things about women that are actually true, not every woman is a good person! We've all been burnt by a not so good lady at some point in our lives, but we learn from it and move on. When Silverboy points out what certain women are like, I just laugh at the memories of previous girlfriends and feel grateful that I had a lucky escape.

I'm sure that many a foreign teacher in China that browses this board is grateful for his advice, whether they be those that prefer casual sex or those that prefer potential marriage material.

San Migs can appear to be a bit (possibly unintentionally) racist and far too right wing for my personal tastes, but guess what? He has a right to his own opinion!

As for Beth... She only ever seems to abuse other posters and contributes very little. Remember that the likes of other posters such as 'martin hainan' who aren't quite as vicious and nasty in their responses have been critical of her in slightly more subtle ways.

Messages In This Thread
Re To San Migs and SB -- Terry Tuppence -- 2015-01-29
Re To San Migs and SB -- Beth -- 2015-01-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re To San Migs and SB

Go to another board -