TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › SB? not sure
Robert - 2015-01-30

I recently came across a posting, from a teacher named Shaun, looking for a teaching position on this site in China.

Sb, is this you?

If it is, you certainly have a high opinion of yourself. :b

"Hi, very experienced oral English teacher looking for a teaching position in Nanning, Guangxi. I have a degree in Linguistics ( Class 2A, Hons ), International Teaching Licence, and many years teaching experience. My experience is teaching at university level, and I am very skilled and competent. I have mainly taught young Chinese women 18-22 years during my teaching career, and I have great respect for my former students. I am a former photographic fashion model, and super-confident and friendly. Surely I can bring further prestige to your institution. I also have a high degree of cultural awareness and sensitivity".

If you are in Nanning and looking for a reliable, diligent and competent English teacher, contact me soon!

contact Shaun, lifein_wuhan2007@yahoo.com.au

Good luck with your job search in China, hopefully, we run into each other in Nanning. Have a few beers together and reminisce. I can hardly wait.ha ha ha.

End of story.

Messages In This Thread
SB? not sure -- Robert -- 2015-01-30
Re SB? not sure -- Beth -- 2015-01-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › SB? not sure

Go to another board -