TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Teaching Jobs Meten English
Mogui - 2015-02-03
In response to Teaching Jobs Meten English (Teaching Jobs China , Meteni English Shenzhen, Chengdu)

I've heard about this. From what I've been told by old Meten teachers that watching a trainer completely off his tits on meth whilst presenting on-line training to teachers was sometimes the highlight of their working week. Apparently away from the camera, he's often a bit cranky (if we are thinking about the same guy?) and will snap at people without having much of a reason to do so. I was told that he was American though, it could be a different guy.

As for the textbooks which I have not had the joy of reading yet; there's said to be delights such as Peter Pan meeting Michael Jordan, a cartoon character with a boner (which my friend did send me a photo of - maybe I'll post it sometime) and a tutorial about giving mouth to mouth resuscitation to a dog, alongside some really pathetic immature drug references.

Messages In This Thread
Teaching Jobs Meten English -- Teaching Jobs China , Meteni English Shenzhen, Chengdu -- 2015-02-03
Re Teaching Jobs Meten English -- Mogui -- 2015-02-03
Re Teaching Jobs Meten English -- Outlandish -- 2015-02-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Teaching Jobs Meten English

Go to another board -