TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re NYT article "China Tells Schools to Suppress Western Ideas, With One Big Exception"
yu2fa3 - 2015-02-12

Strangers are those outside the "circle" of family, good friends and any other social network in Chinese culture. It's where the individualist mind has a conflict with an otherwise collectivist pattern of society.

Hahaha! You spent too long in China, they are master-exponents of the bleeding obvious hahaha! only joking. Jokes aside, it's good to see you unabashed and back in full action. Maybe I won't have time for further posts at the moment, but I will be sure to send you an 'Esther in China' pic to warm the cockles of your heart. However, if you send in a real corker(chunk of grammar maybe) maybe I'll squeeze in a reply before we leave.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Re NYT article "China Tells Schools to Suppress Western Ideas, With One Big Exception" -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-02-12
Re: Re NYT article "China Tells Schools to Suppress Western Ideas, With One Big Exception" -- Fifi -- 2015-02-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re NYT article "China Tells Schools to Suppress Western Ideas, With One Big Exception"

Go to another board -