TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re changchun daqiao...it's a no no!
The Clash - 2015-02-24
In response to Re changchun daqiao...it's a no no! (Shanxi FT)

The contract stipulates 1000RMB housing subsidy(no mention of school sponsored housing, or independent arrangement)when i asked the recruiter she said no to worry "the school will provide accommodation". Also the contract made no mention of who pays utilities, and considering is cold as Siberia i would worry about heating costs. That is an outright contradiction what is then, 1)a "housing subsidy" or 2)"school sponsored accommodation". The contract that i signed also does not have an official stamp from Da-quiao only the school name in printed letter at the bottom and it is English only. Am sort of sad cause i would love to go China. Now they send me an invitation letter and work permit, and want me to get my Z-visa and leave asap. Can i look for others schools, or is it too late once they issue you those papers? I have the documents in my place, and have not applied for the Z-visa yet.

Am really sorry for the redundancy but i need some (ESL china insider) views on it. Any input would be tremendously appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
Re changchun daqiao...it's a no no! -- Shanxi FT -- 2015-02-23
Re changchun daqiao...it's a no no! -- The Clash -- 2015-02-24
Re changchun daqiao...it's a no no! -- Shanxi FT -- 2015-02-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re changchun daqiao...it's a no no!

Go to another board -