TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re "Hong Kong housewife jailed for six years for abusing young Indonesian maid"
San Migs - 2015-02-28

Sad to say, the indonesians will use this to get what they want, namely their own apartments so they can earn money on the side from "compensated dating" read: prostitution. This is one reason why they have to live with their employers, their monthly salary they send home, they certainly don't come here to live poor, and if they can get one or even three boyfriends to look after them, they will do it. A lot of them are also lazy and steal, there are two sides of the coin.

But if this girl was unjustly treated, then more respect to her, and shame on her boss. I am just tired of the I am so poor line from lazy filipina and indonesian and thai girls. If you want things, work hard to get them. Noone helps me here on my own, I have to survive every day on my own wits.

Cheers,
SMGS

Messages In This Thread
"Hong Kong housewife jailed for six years for abusing young Indonesian maid" -- Curious -- 2015-02-27
Re "Hong Kong housewife jailed for six years for abusing young Indonesian maid" -- : yu2fa3 -- 2015-02-27
Re: Re "Hong Kong housewife jailed for six years for abusing young Indonesian maid" -- Curious -- 2015-02-27
Re: Re "Hong Kong housewife jailed for six years for abusing young Indonesian maid" -- San Migs -- 2015-02-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re "Hong Kong housewife jailed for six years for abusing young Indonesian maid"

Go to another board -