TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Beijing vs Shanghai
Dragonized - 2015-03-07
In response to Re Beijing vs Shanghai (John O' Shei)

Yes, you are right about that indeed. There are 2 kinds of racists on this board as far as I can see: The 1st type is the [edited] who want to absolve china and the chinese of any moral wrongdoing. They genuinely believe that their "superior" moral standing will help guide other races and tribes to a better place, and of course they do not like me or you due to the fact that we see through their con and how low their moral fiber really is.

The 2nd type of Racist though, was a bit harder to find though eventually he did out himself. You know who I am talking about. This type pretends to care about being Honest about the pitfalls and backwardness of China and the people who live there but ethically cannot provide any real solutions. He will also not treat any of the other posters in equal standing. Whenever you and I have a personal experience to share, he is right there to respond and Re-Narrate our experiences in a way so that our statements seem a bit weaker compared to his responses to what we have said. This kind of Racist has no conscience about stealing our ideas and making them his own. In reality, he does NOT care about the well being of me or you and will sell us out at a moments notice. It happened to me. Of course the entitlement mentality of being THE ONLY authority on defining what is good or what is bad about China is his modus operandi as well. He is merely sounds like he is fighting woodbine willie when they are both simply dignifying each other by responding to what each other has to say. The more they fight, the more they have a reason to stay here and toxify the forum atmosphere.

Keep in mind that both these people only care about their own opinion, they are both in retirement age, share similar faith systems, and have the same racial background. In the end, they have more in common with each other than they ever will with you, me, silverboy, or the beths of this world.

Messages In This Thread
Re Beijing vs Shanghai -- Dragonized -- 2015-03-07
Re Beijing vs Shanghai -- John O' Shei -- 2015-03-07
Re Beijing vs Shanghai -- Dragonized -- 2015-03-07
Re Beijing vs Shanghai -- : yu2fa3 -- 2015-03-08
Re Beijing vs Shanghai -- Dragonized -- 2015-03-09
Re Beijing vs Shanghai -- John O'Shei -- 2015-03-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Beijing vs Shanghai

Go to another board -