TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › The Bulgarian is here. - Teachers Discussion *Picture*
Geser - 2006-05-09

Hello!

Well, in my opinion J.D. is a good man. I know him - a clever, funny and honest Canadian. But why do you think that the Bulgarian (Me) is just a person without some LANGUAGE knowledge? Why a lot of the westerners think that we, the Bulgarians, are idiots?! May I tell you something?
1. I got MASTER DEGREE from the BEST university in the Balkan peninsula - "St. Kliment Ohridski". My major is PHILOSOPHY. How many NATIVE SPEAKERS in China are the same?
2. Most of you, dear "Natives", are unabale to learn mre than 1 foreign language. Well, for me, English is just 1 of the 6 FOREIGN languages. I am able to use:
-Russian
-Macedonian
-Tartarian
-Korean
-Chinese and a little bit Arabian.
3. To be Native speaker do not mean that you are:

a/ Good teacher
b/ Perfect in the language

Do you know some of you - NATIVES are not able to spell "Elephant" or "Giraffe"... And OFTEN Englishmen says that the Australians can't speak "normal" English, Americans do not like Scotish English, etc. WHERE IS THE "RIGHT" English?

Well, about the school - J.D. is right! It was a terrible school. The boss is a shame for China. He tryed to :

-Not provide me visa!!!
-Not provide me insurance!!!
-Not repair my washing-machine!
-Not pay the salary on time, etc.

So one sunny day, I decide that it is good idea to change the place and I found a new job in Dalian.

So, please, respect more Bulgarians. Anyway Bulgaria is already a SLAVE of USA. Bulgaria is in NATO. Bulgaria will be a little part of EU after 1 or 2 years. The people in Bulgaria is already almost the same as the westerners:

-Dirty RAP songs
-High level of crimes
-A lot of superrich people + big number of homeless and beggars
An American reality, isn't it?

A Bulgarian.

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › The Bulgarian is here. - Teachers Discussion *Picture*

Go to another board -