TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Honor and Justice - Relax George - Teachers Discussion
DB - 2006-05-12

Hey George - Your recent post rightfully outlined the problems you had with the school in Guangdong Province. Yes, you will find that in China, as in many other countries, there are countless unscrupulous people jumping on the ESL/EFL bandwagon. The money is there to be made and yeah, the Chinese can be pretty darn clever and unconcerned about others when it comes to making a dime. However, your post implied that honor and justice do not exist in China. Such carte blanche statements diminish the validity of your claims against the school you were temporarily employed by and serve only to highlight your own status as a culturally insensitive foreigner.
When you do find a school that suits your needs, and when you have spent enough time in China to meet some truly just and honorable people, I hope you will take the time to recant your current bigoted attitude.
Good luck. Truth is just around the corner.

Messages In This Thread
BE AWARE OF HUAMEI GROUP, GUANGZHOU - Teachers Discussion -- George Evashuk -- 2006-05-11
Re BE AWARE OF HUAMEI GROUP, GUANGZHOU - Teachers Discussion -- Steven Katsipodas -- 2016-10-25
BE AWARE OF SILLY POSTINGS -- Nick Grigoriou -- 2008-04-15
Huamei International School / ŏ -- disgruntled emloyee -- 2007-03-20
Stay Away! HUAMEI GROUP, GUANGZHOU - Teachers Discussion -- Past Teacher -- 2006-08-30
is it good to study in Guangzhou huamei International school? - Teachers Discussion -- trang -- 2006-09-02
I teach at Huamei International school. - Teachers Discussion -- Ivan Nalder -- 2006-05-30
Bottom of the Barrel - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke LOOK! I BEEN TO COLLEGE! -- 2006-05-22
Burned in China - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-05-22
Honor and Justice - Relax George - Teachers Discussion -- DB -- 2006-05-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Honor and Justice - Relax George - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -