TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
David Dilley (was yu2fa3) - 2015-04-18

No, on the contrary - even highly self-confident and intelligent women like to be flattered at times by their husband - "you look great tonight in your dress", "You are my beauty an rose" .- I know...I had a wife like that, and she certainlyn was not "insecure, muddle.-headed and downright stupid". How much do you know of women anyway? Another poster mentioned you being separated from your wife, and if he is right, according to him she must be in Thailand now. If all that is true, I would say your "expertise" is quite risky for keeping long-year marriage relationships active and alive. "Flattering" is in the sense of making compliments from time to time, No, on the contrary - even highly self-confident and intelligent women like to be flattered at times by their husband - "you look great tonight in your dress", "You are my beauty an rose" .- I know...I had a wife like that, and she certainlyn was not "insecure, muddle.-headed and downright stupid". How much do you know of women anyway? Another poster mentioned you being separated from your wife, and if he is right, according to him she must be in Thailand now. If all that is true, I would say your "expertise" is quite risky for keeping long-year marriage relationships active and alive. "Flattering" is in the sense of making compliments from time to time, it is the salt in the soup of marriage, so-to-say.

"it is the salt in the soup of marriage, so-to-say" Hahaha! That sounds really disgusting, Turnoi. Do you make these things (expressions) up or do you mistakenly use what's said in another language and translate, word for word. Just don't you try and woo a woman using English- she'll slap your face!!

My wife isn't Thai. Moreover, I don't believe another poster said that, so please send the link. It seems difficult for you not to lie, does it not? Did try and be nice to you, but it doesn't work.

Messages In This Thread
Re SB -- David Dilley (was yu2fa3) -- 2015-04-18

Go to another board -