TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re CFTU announcement
foxy - 2015-05-26

True, but it is usually only training centres where they check. That is where the illegals
mostly work. Sometimes universities are checked. I don't know about other cities, but in
Nanning and Guilin most of the teachers are illegally working on L visas. A few have
been caught and deported. Some never get caught as the schools have paid off corrupt
officials, and are always tipped off before any raid takes place.

Hi Silverboy,

First and foremost, many thanks for your pics of sexy Chinese gals. I've a special request - could you post a pic of a leggy girl in hotpants in pantyhose, a stick insect kinda girl? That kind really turns me on!

Last but not least, as a serial visa offender, I've recently had to leave my state senior school under a cloud cos the local police discovered my presence while doing a routine check of rented accommodation near the school where I was teaching. The school headmaster has sorted things. My contract was finished early by mutual consent, I was not cheated financially, and the school FAO has had his knuckles severely rapped for having hired me. I had taught there for almost two semesters, and was given 3 days to leave that city, which I did happily. I was also told never to return there to teach illegally again, and that the minimum fine is 6,000 RMB plus mandatory deportation and up to a five-year banishment, rising to 20,000 RMB for someone like me. The school is clearly scared shitless of the provincial PSB and has no special relationship with them.

That's me retired now, and I think it's good to get out unscathed after having bucked the system for years and years.

Messages In This Thread
Re CFTU announcement -- foxy -- 2015-05-26
Re: Re CFTU announcement -- Sarah -- 2015-05-26
Re: Re CFTU announcement -- foxy -- 2015-05-26
Re: Re CFTU announcement -- San Migs -- 2015-05-27
Re: Re CFTU announcement -- foxy -- 2015-05-27
Re: Re CFTU announcement -- San Migs -- 2015-05-28
Re: Re CFTU announcement -- foxy -- 2015-05-28
Re: Re CFTU announcement -- Jack -- 2015-05-30
Re: Re CFTU announcement -- foxy -- 2015-06-01
Re: Re CFTU announcement -- San Migs -- 2015-06-01
Re: Re CFTU announcement -- foxy -- 2015-06-01