TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re more idiots
Jack - 2015-05-29

I have met a number of young women like those before, acquaintances that I am NOT fool enough to date. They expect to be treated like living goddesses, they somehow think that they are special and entitled to the best men although they are very average looking both by Chinese and Western beauty standards, let alone their boring personality and lack of interests.

They have nothing to talk about beside money, shopping and the latest celebrity trends, and by celebrities I mean some talentless Chinese singers or poker-face actors that they find "so handsome". Any attempt to approach other topics (even funny stuff that most people would laugh at) will be met with "so boring".

I suggest you ask them what are their hobbies. Watching TV, sleeping and shopping are the most common answers even in Chinese, that will give you a good idea of what sort of person they are. Trying to get them interested in anything meaningful such as creative or outdoor activities, socializing, or else is a waste of time.

They can't make money for themselves, live with mom and pop, spend their parents' life savings without any second thought, some expect that somehow one day a wealthy prince will knock at the door and ask them to marry him. They live in a world outside of the realities of life, they remind me of those nerds boys but the female version.

There are truly good women in China, even among the youth, but the type described above is only good for casual bed time.

Messages In This Thread
Re more idiots -- Jack -- 2015-05-29
Re more idiots -- San Migs -- 2015-05-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re more idiots

Go to another board -