TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Classic Post, Ying - Teachers Discussion
Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U - 2006-05-27
In response to Crosstown Traffic - Teachers Discussion (Yingwen Laoshi)

Great post, brother. I howled in laughter as I read it!

Forget the safari tours. Most of the desperate types are the dumbasses who come to these jobs already flat broke. If I ever ran into one of these idiots I think I'd tar and feather his idiot ass.

Some have recently gotten out of a Chinese jail someplace and need a job to pay for the plane ticket they at the moment can't afford.

Yeah, this is something I've been scratching my head over since about my second week in TESOL. Why the hell do these people put up with the abuse these schools dole out? And for every complainer, there's probably five whom you don't hear about.

Screw this TESOL business. It's filled with too many spineless losers. I'm going back home and getting a real job.

Messages In This Thread
Yeah, and more... - Teachers Discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2006-05-25
Don't Take Altered Deals! - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-05-25
Agreed. Don't put up with broken promises. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-05-27
Crosstown Traffic - Teachers Discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2006-05-26
'Scuse Me While I Kiss The Sky - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-05-27
A "TESOL Legend" in Thailand - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-05-28
Classic Post, Ying - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-05-27
You're not going anywhere, Bro! - Teachers Discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2006-05-28
You're right, Ying - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-05-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Classic Post, Ying - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -