TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese
Curtis - 2015-06-07
In response to Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese (Haters gonna hate)

Whats funny too is a lot of the foreigners that end up n China are not Alpha males, but when in China and compared to Beta male local men these otherwise loser foreigners overcome any lack in confidence they might have had. Maybe they come to China to be a bigger man, but its only because you Chinese guys are only half men that these foreigners can accomplish their goal. That said there are also a lot of cool guys in China, I just meant to point out even the loser foreigners become cool compared to Chinese guys.

And yea we don't need money to get laid. Chinese guys need money to differentiate themselves. There are too many of you, so you don't have any value. You have to work your but off just to get anything. Or pay.

Also i wanted to point out these nongs posted in another thread complaining that foreigners come to China because there are no women in western countries. What a joke. China has one of the worst population gender inequalities. Maybe if you idiots didnt throw away little girls when they were born you might not have a lot of the problems you are having now. Idiots. I hope more English teachers come and take your women from you. Every time I see a Chinese girl with a foreigner I think haha, thats one more Chinese guy without a wife destined to live out his life going to brothels.

HAHAHA Being a foreigner is awsome. Don't get me wrong I like China and its fun being here. But I wouldn't want to be Chinese myself. Being a westerner in China is awsome.

Messages In This Thread
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- Haters gonna hate -- 2015-06-07
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- 25cm -- 2015-06-08
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- Curtis -- 2015-06-07
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- Rogerlaroche -- 2015-06-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese

Go to another board -