TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese
martin hainan - 2015-06-16
In response to Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese (HandsomeLaowai)

I did my neighbor's wife quite a few times while he was away, their door is right in front of
mine, I believe he doesn't suspect anything. I also had

I'm quite certain that you are Chinese (see the sentence structure pattern: 3 comma-connected independent sentences, followed by the use of an unnecessary and logically flawed conjunction). Your observations about modern Chinese mating and marriage actually reflect the prevailing emotions of young Chinese men who see their age-appropriate women being 'concubined' by wealthy Chinese men in an inflated housing market that is the financial brass ring for every young Chinese man hoping to qualify to acquire any wife at all.

In western society, having sex with multiple unhappy wives is not a badge of distinction among men. Neither do western men characteristically desire 'multiple' wives: even one spouse is eventually seen as a significant burden. Our Lotharios desire and pride themselves on multiple, unattached, brief, even anonymous, 'conquests' of naive, nubile and unmarried women.

The Emperor/franchise model of power loving is uniquely Chinese.

Certainly, many foreign teachers find some 'tea and sympathy' in the evolving social structure of modern China. And yes, many of these laowai would fare much less well in their native 'mating pool'. But the obstacles you face, young Chinese man making a living as a government wumao, in acquiring a wife are not of our making.

Messages In This Thread
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- HandsomeLaowai -- 2015-06-15
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- martin hainan -- 2015-06-16
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- ROXY IN China -- 2015-06-16
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- San Migs -- 2015-06-17
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- ROXY IN China -- 2015-06-17
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- ROXY IN CHINA -- 2015-06-20
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- San Migs -- 2015-06-20
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- Lothario -- 2015-06-16
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- HandsomeLaowai -- 2015-06-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese

Go to another board -