TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese
ROXY IN China - 2015-06-16

ROXY: LET ME KNOW THE WHOLE DEAL XXXXX OFFERS, I CAN TELL U IF SHE IS CHEATING SOME PARTS OR NOT, BUT 5,500 SEEMS FAIR. ABOUT VISA, DON'T GO THERE ON AN L VISA OR AN F VISA. MAKE HER SEND U AN INVITATION LETTER SO THAT U CAN GET YOUR Z VISAS IN HUNGARY FIRST. THE WORRY IS IF YOU GO THERE ON AN L, AND SHE SAYS SHE CAN ONLY GET U AN F, YOU'LL BE IN BIG SHIT IF CAUGHT TEACHING, AT LEAST 6000 RMB PLUS DEPORTATION PLUS BANISHMENT FROM CHINA FOR 3 YEARS OR MORE. THINGS HAVE CHANGED HERE. BEFORE FOREIGNERS COULD WORK ON INAPPROPRIATE VISAS WITH LITTLE CHANCE OF BEING CAUGHT, BUT THINGS HAVE CHANGED A LOT. THE CULTURE HERE, EVERYONE TELLS LIES, EVEN TEACHERS, CHINESE TEACHERS, I MEAN. U CAN POST ON ESLTB AND ASK ABOUT XXXXX ON THAT OLD THREAD, BUT DON'T USE YOUR REAL NAME. MANY FOREIGNERS WHO TEACH IN CHINA ARE NOT TEACHERS BACK HOME, UNLIKE YOU AND YOUR FIANCE.
YYYYY: Look what she wrote about visa : "We will offer you student visa, cuz the work visa only applied for native English speak country's teachers. You was right about her. The woman I`m talking to is Helen
ROXY: yep don't teach with student visas, illegal
YYYYY: She says that all of her teachers teach on student visa and they have never been caught. It`s ridiculous that they run the business like that. You was right :)
ROXY: U SEE, IT DEPENDS ON THE PROVINCIAL EDUCATION OFFICE. IT ISSUES THE FOREIGN EXPERT CERTIFICATE. WITHOUT THAT U CANT GET THE Z VISA.

It's from Skype. Initially Z visas were offered, but that turned out to be a lie! Now, you being a lawyer, can you tell me if she and her fiance were caught teaching on student visas, would the agent, a big one btw, be in trouble too? The foreign teachers would be sent to a client school by the agent. How much trouble would the agent be in, both financially and regarding her hiring certificate for foreign teachers? What do you think?

All of the above tells me said big agent can't attract enough native speakers to meet the local demand.

Messages In This Thread
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- HandsomeLaowai -- 2015-06-15
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- martin hainan -- 2015-06-16
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- ROXY IN China -- 2015-06-16
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- San Migs -- 2015-06-17
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- ROXY IN China -- 2015-06-17
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- ROXY IN CHINA -- 2015-06-20
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- San Migs -- 2015-06-20
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- Lothario -- 2015-06-16
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese -- HandsomeLaowai -- 2015-06-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese

Go to another board -