TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re teach chinese students the english language only.keep your opinions for yourself.
San Migs - 2015-06-24

also, while I am no tory supporter, I find Sweden and Norway and all those countries are mad in terms of their liberalism. I even heard a norwegian woman support muslims rights, and call for that guy who killed those kids on that island to be executed.

http://www.infowars.com/absolute-proof-liberalism-is-a-mental-disorder/

Parts of Sweden, Malmo, are now a no go area. Firefighters were stoned for putting out a fire at a mosque, because some of them were female.

In sweden, former ISIS fighters, to get jobs and counselling at taxpayers expense.

In the UK, 3X the rape and violent crime that there is in the USA.

Northern europe is screwed!

Messages In This Thread
Re teach chinese students the english language only.keep your opinions for yourself. -- San Migs -- 2015-06-24
Re teach chinese students the english language only.keep your opinions for yourself. -- Dragonized -- 2015-06-24
Re teach chinese students the english language only.keep your opinions for yourself. -- San Migs -- 2015-06-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re teach chinese students the english language only.keep your opinions for yourself.

Go to another board -