TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › And the reason you'd be fired would be....
Rheno747 - 2006-05-30

"You are notified that you are a bad teacher and are fired, effective immediately."

And the reason you'd be fired is because you're not putting smiles on kids' faces. You're not playin' your role of bein' bozo the ##### clown. As I've been saying for the past year or more over and over and over.....it's not about education. "Teachers", and I say that in quotes because most have mere TESOL toilet paper--holding one of those doesn't make you anything except a whole lot poorer, are expected to be scapegoats, intellectual janitors, walking billboards, patsies (especially the young ones, which explains why this industry targets young people--they're naive and don't know the scams yet), and yes, clowns. We're supposed to be entertainers.

Those getting into TESOL should go to clown college instead of the rip-off TESOL programs. They'd be much more qualified for this business.

Oh, you thought you were supposed to be a TEACHER? So did I when I first got in.

Messages In This Thread
How far do we dare venture? -- The Arrogant One -- 2006-05-28
Different Strokes for Different Folks - Teachers Discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2006-05-30
I surrender already! - Teachers Discussion -- The Arrogant One -- 2006-06-03
Surrender? - Teachers Discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2006-06-03
Group Hug. Strictly brotherly. - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-06-03
Roses and Manure, Applied As Indicated - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-05-29
And the reason you'd be fired would be.... -- Rheno747 -- 2006-05-30
What are the differences . - Teachers Discussion -- Alexia -- 2006-05-30
Why not start a visa thread? - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-05-30
different fields - Teachers Discussion -- Alexia -- 2006-06-02
Or Not... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-06-02
Doesn't Matter - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-05-30
Yeah, I've heard that from folks - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-05-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › And the reason you'd be fired would be....

Go to another board -