TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I teach at Huamei International school. - Teachers Discussion
Ivan Nalder - 2006-05-30

.I have been a teacher in the Normal Middle School department at Huamei this past two semesters.It is the third Middle school I have worked at over the past 3 years. With my wife I can only say that we have been well looked after and have appreciated being treated as part of the teaching staff here.Huamei is a private school with many branches.The students come largly from rich families, some are great to teach and some are difficult, but that's been the same at the other schools. I don't understand all of George's complaints about Huamei, so I cannot make particular comment, but for me personally teaching in this school has been a good experience. The Huamie School group through 'the International department have really tried hard to make life here enjoyable. I'm happy to answer any serious questions about the school,just email me.
Ivan Nalder .Huamei International School, Guangzhou.

Messages In This Thread
BE AWARE OF HUAMEI GROUP, GUANGZHOU - Teachers Discussion -- George Evashuk -- 2006-05-11
Re BE AWARE OF HUAMEI GROUP, GUANGZHOU - Teachers Discussion -- Steven Katsipodas -- 2016-10-25
BE AWARE OF SILLY POSTINGS -- Nick Grigoriou -- 2008-04-15
Huamei International School / ŏ -- disgruntled emloyee -- 2007-03-20
Stay Away! HUAMEI GROUP, GUANGZHOU - Teachers Discussion -- Past Teacher -- 2006-08-30
is it good to study in Guangzhou huamei International school? - Teachers Discussion -- trang -- 2006-09-02
I teach at Huamei International school. - Teachers Discussion -- Ivan Nalder -- 2006-05-30
Bottom of the Barrel - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke LOOK! I BEEN TO COLLEGE! -- 2006-05-22
Burned in China - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-05-22
Honor and Justice - Relax George - Teachers Discussion -- DB -- 2006-05-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I teach at Huamei International school. - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -