TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re This is china and every1 with money in the west like china to be like this.
John O'Shei - 2015-07-07

Thanks, although I may not be able to post as regularly as I used to. I may even seem to disappear again soon.

I agree with what you say about the higher quality Chinese brands, although I do own a few pieces of North Face clothing, it's probably one of the few clothing brands that I actually have a preference for. As for Septwolves, I've only purchased their socks, but they've got some seriously nice shirts.

The forthcoming and inevitable economic f**k up that is coming as a result of events taking place on the Chinese stock markets, will probably produce some absolutely hilariously shit wumao posts soon. They'll no doubt blame it upon foreign interference at first, but I'm not sure that the wumaos will even be able to take those propaganda orders seriously.

I do sometimes wonder if these wumaos are real wumaos, or merely the staff of shit training centres that have had their credibility destroyed by this site. Why the admin won't just ban them like any other site would... I think we already kind of know that answer to that question.

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re This is china and every1 with money in the west like china to be like this.

Go to another board -