TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Hospitals and Businesses - Teachers Discussion
Raoul Duke - 2006-05-31
In response to Tips about China and Opening a business - Teachers Discussion (Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed.)

I think they want you getting physicals in their hospitals so they get their usual cut of the fee. TIFC.

I think you can get a 1-year tourist visa now. Pretty sure. Doesn't matter too much....generally easy to obtain and renew a tourist visa.

I wouldn't mind having a business here but not too interested in the usual English school thing. Too many competitors, too many crooks, too much weirdness and corruption. And I hate the #%@$ing parents.

I'm more interested in hotel/corporate training. Or opening a diner. And I have some internet things on the burner.

Messages In This Thread
There's no way I'd teach in China - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-05-30
There are compensations... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-05-30
Tips about China and Opening a business - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-05-31
Hospitals and Businesses - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-05-31
It's ironic - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-05-31
Raoul Exlain the Hilton Comment - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-01
It's a generic term - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-02
I LUV 2 STARS! - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-06-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Hospitals and Businesses - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -