TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Raoul Exlain the Hilton Comment - Teachers Discussion
Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. - 2006-06-01
In response to It's ironic - Teachers Discussion (Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U)

I heard this from a Chinese teacher, that foreigners must stay in 3-star hotels or above. Is this rubbish or true? It was not forced on me in Yunnan. What you say about the US police is growing in Canada and Europe too...more and more Big Brother. It is all about collecting fees and taxes. In Italy I was not allowed to touch the vegetables I wanted to buy. The excuse? Germs!

Messages In This Thread
There's no way I'd teach in China - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-05-30
There are compensations... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-05-30
Tips about China and Opening a business - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-05-31
Hospitals and Businesses - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-05-31
It's ironic - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-05-31
Raoul Exlain the Hilton Comment - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-01
It's a generic term - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-02
I LUV 2 STARS! - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-06-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Raoul Exlain the Hilton Comment - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -