TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Definetely Don't Teach Religion in China!
Chris - 2015-07-23

Though I'm Chris, I'm NO Christian, nor a believer of any other kind of religion!

http://www.echinacities.com/news/Guangxi-Kindergarten-Shut-Down-for-Christian-Curriculum

And, folks, beware of trusting what a dumb TA might suggest you show senior high school students as an interesting video, but involving religion. I'm referring to videos on the net about Nick Vujicic, born virtually limbless in Australia, and some kind of Christian.

My TA had been made aware of Nick's plight at a company training session. The suggested video barely mentioned religion, but others made by Nick did so more strongly.

I checked out the link she had suggested, and refused to use it, because of its religious content. Instead I used a video link re Nick that was much less religiously biassed.

I discovered later that my TA had told a porky pie. She had said an FT at her former Qinghuandao university had shown her a video re Nick. Not true! And the link suggested by her was not the one recommended by our company. In fact, she was very wicked, and a compulsive liar!

Messages In This Thread
Definetely Don't Teach Religion in China! -- Chris -- 2015-07-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Definetely Don't Teach Religion in China!

Go to another board -