TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › A solution for what's ailing you. - Teachers Discussion
The Arrogant One - 2006-06-03
In response to ESL Discussion ??? - Teachers Discussion (Neal Braun)

Dear Mr. Braun,

Information about the teaching of ESL is one thing, but a faithful reportage of existing conditions in the TEFL realm--be they good, bad, or indifferent--plays an equally important rle for the majority of our fellow instructors everywhere. Granted, some of the material submitted to this Board may now and then be of a somewhat--shall I say--inconsequential nature. H-O-W-E-V-E-R, when you proceed to attack the talents and altruistic intentions of regular contributors to this forum--outstanding colleagues such as, Rheno, His Grace Duke Raoul, and others--I feel I must vehemently object to both your dire lack of comprehension and gross insensitivity. But, as Rheno so wisely suggests, NO ONE is forcing you to read any of our Board submissions, nor, in the final analysis, does ANYONE give a rat-f**k as to whether you approve or not! In short, if ever again you are confronted by a post emanating from any of our (as you put it) little clique, in the immortal words of Dionne Warwick..."Just walk on by."

Yeah, Seor Schmuckalovitch ... just walk the f**k on by!

The Arrogant One

Messages In This Thread
s. Korea~what's a GOOD teaching job? - Teachers Discussion -- backabushgirl -- 2006-05-25
Wow! Good deal - Teachers Discussion -- Scott -- 2006-05-26
That does sound pretty good. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-05-26
Be Careful in Korea - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-05-27
Exaggerating? Who are you trying to fool? -- Rheno747 -- 2006-05-28
Prices in Korea - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-02
ESL Discussion ??? - Teachers Discussion -- Neal Braun -- 2006-06-02
Here, Here! - Teachers Discussion -- Megaladon -- 2006-06-03
No Clique - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-06-03
A solution for what's ailing you. - Teachers Discussion -- The Arrogant One -- 2006-06-03
Alien Anus - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-06-02
Okay, okay. The cat is out of the bag. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-02
ESL Discussion ??? - Teachers Discussion -- Neal Braun -- 2006-06-03
I'm no teacher. I never really claimed to be. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-05
Verbal battle? - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-06-03
Male Hormone Thread - Teachers Discussion -- Virginia Slim -- 2006-06-06
That plays a part in SK. -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › A solution for what's ailing you. - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -