TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re A Sichuan Backwater
ROXYINCHINA - 2015-08-16

The next day at 8.30 pm it was time for his classes, and I watched the room from a safe distance. After 15 minutes I saw the class monitor leave. Then a few Chinese teachers turned up, they were running around like chooks with their heads cut off, it was so funny! The FAO called me and asked "Where is Peter" ? I told her, "He wanted to go to Shanghai, he must be on holidays" !!! She was so dumb, I was laughing for 10 mins after I hung up on the phone. Peter called me from the hotel and he was paranoid because he saw a police car pull up downstairs. He thought they were looking for him! I assured him nobody would find him, after all I had left a trail of fake paperwork in his apartment, including dummy bookings for a flight to Shanghai on Monday morning.

The FAO and security guards went to his flat and they fell for the whole Shanghai thing. "How could he leave" , they said, "He can't speak Chinese". "Dunno" I said. Then the security guard said, "another foreigner helped him leave". I said "who could that have been" ?? "I don't know, it was too dark" he said. They were so stupid, and the FAO also, they did not realize that IT WAS ME who had helped him! I laughed so much that day, I had not had such a hearty chuckle for a long time! By Wednesday night Peter was back in the USA!

Well done, mate. Peter definitely owes you a big favor!
I must admit I was exhilerated too when I knew the Scot had pulled a successful runner with my help, especially as the dumb Chinese needed more than two whole days to discover a run had been pulled! We had put one over on them with relative ease. Their losing face and being unable to disguise this increased my euphoria considerably. I was laughing my head off about it for a couple of days, just like you were, I expect.

More importantly, next time you're in the company of pretty local Asian ladies, be it in HK or in Thailand or elsewhere, please please post their photos on the board. I love to see happy faces as a couple together, namely yours and hers!

Messages In This Thread
Re A Sichuan Backwater -- ROXYINCHINA -- 2015-08-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re A Sichuan Backwater

Go to another board -