TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Daves's ESL Cafe trolls
sharp - 2015-08-22

Again, DS and his "troll losers" are rich enough; Dave's got a 1.5 mil house which I have mentioned here, and the "troll losers" have got enough as well for what they get in return from Dave. However, if you think they're "losers" for their characters, I concur.

Yet, I doubt your perception of what really goes on over at DS Cafe as it seems you have refused to accept the fact that people, who own, manage and post on the site benefit from it in some way. Distorting forums with serious topics, which may jeopardize recruiting of ESL teachers, is the approach to keep all parties in the business satisfied.

In summary, the appalling working environment that Chinese employers have been offering and the forums' misleading accounts of those bosses and their administrators aren't for the "educated REAL teachers" at all. Whether the ESL market would improve without Dave's nuisance or not is as doubtful as is whether DS would be able to keep his site running in China under the circumstances of true teachers freely posting their stuff on the boards and of quality and responsible employers advertising for "REAL teachers".

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A job advertising website, which knowingly takes money from a bad employer, is truly a fake.

Messages In This Thread
Re Daves's ESL Cafe trolls -- sharp -- 2015-08-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Daves's ESL Cafe trolls

Go to another board -